WEDNESDAY – 28.09.2022
- SLM Student Dormitory between 08:00 – 10:00 o’clock
- Student dormitory A2 between 11:00 – 15:00 o’clock
THURSDAY – 29.09.2022
- Far 3 Student Dormitory between 08:00 – 15:00 o’clock
Students who are on the list of university dormitories must show up for accommodation at the place and time announced. They will have the original and the copy of the identity card on them.
If for objective reasons the students cannot show up for accommodation on the established schedule, they have the possibility to authorize another person to take over the accommodation by completing the authorization form.
International travel conditions will be taken into account for foreign students.
In the case of taking over the accommodation based on authorization form, the holder of the accommodation has the obligation to conclude the accommodation contract within 5 (five) working days. Failure to occupy the accommodation within 5 working days from the date of the accommodation leads to the loss of the accommodation.
- DISTRIBUTION OF ACCOMMODATION PLACES
After the distribution of the accommodation places for the students who requested and obtained accommodation priority by being placed in:
- Performance Criteria;
- Social Criteria;
- Medical Criteria;
- The Voluntary Criteria
The Student Accommodation Committees proceeded to distribute the accommodation places as follows:
- Bachelor’s degree students entering the first year of study, non-payment program;
- Bachelor’s degree students entering the second, third, fourth and master’s years of study, non-payment program;
- Bachelor’s degree students entering the first year of study, payment program – in descending order of admission grade;
- Bachelor’s degree students entering the II, III, IV and master’s year II studies, payment program – in descending order of the average or the number of credits obtained in the academic year 2021/2022;
- Students from master’s studies entering the first year of study, the non-payment program are placed in descending order of the admission grade;
- Students from master’s studies entering the first year of study, non-payment program are placed in descending order of admission grade.
For master’s degree students who enter the first year of the non-payment program and payment program, 4 accommodation places in the A2 Student Dormitory and 6 accommodation places in the Far3 Student Dormitory have been reserved – considering the fact that admission and confirmation for master’s studies take place starting from 26.09.2022.
The classification of students and their assignment to dormitories was carried out using their school situation from 20.09.2022 – According to art. 14 of the Regulation on the organization and operation of the Student Accommodation Complex.