Circuits and Integrated Systems for Communications
Constanta Maritime University offers undergraduate Master’s degree study programs in the field of Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications and Information Technologies, based on the accreditation granted by the Romanian Agency for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (ARACIS). The study program is Circuits and Integrated Systems for Communications,
The study program is a “research” type of program, approximately 50% of the credits awarded in each academic year being obtained from practical activities within an individual project, completed under the supervision of member of the teaching staff. This project will ultimately result in the dissertation paper.
The experience acquired by running the Circuits and Integrated Systems for Communications Master’s program in Romanian language has proved that graduates from other study fields (economics, electrical engineering, mechanics, aerospace engineering, etc.) may be successfully integrated. To this purpose, the courses also include an introductory part meant to familiarize those students who have graduated from various majors, other than Electronics and Telecommunications.
It has been proved that graduates of this study program manage to gain easy access on the Romanian and foreign labour market. Our specialization allows for mobility and real job opportunities within the major IT companies.
WHAT YOU STUDY
Among the subjects studied within this Master’s program there are:
- Underwater locating and communication systems,
- Synthetic aperture radar systems,
- Electronic navigation systems,
- Advanced technologies for digital signal processing,
- Artificial intelligence in communications,
- Propagation, antennas and diversity,
- Measuring techniques for radiant systems
The Master’s diploma is internationally recognized, thus making it possible for you to get a job anywhere around the world
Opportunities to study abroad
Many of our students choose to study one semester in one of our partner faculties, by applying for an ERASMUS study scholarship.
We enjoy European cooperation with the Polytechnic Institute of Grenoble, the Institute of Electronics and Telecommunications of Rennes and INSA Centre Val de Loire, France.
All of our graduates may choose to pursue a career at sea or onshore
Our students benefit from professional counselling and support in terms of being integrated on the labor market.
State of the art Laboratories
- Laboratory equipment for measurements. Sensors, transducers, electronics materials
- State of the art computing equipment
- Modern platform for the characterization of very high frequency circuits and systems, equipped with anechoic chamber – the only university to possess such a laboratory in Southern Romania (Banat – Muntenia – Dobrogea).
- Software –defined radio equipment (SDR)
- Professional software for simulating and designing very high frequency circuits and systems.
OPORTUNITĂȚI DE CARIERĂ
Graduates of this study program manage to rapidly get a job in Romania or abroad. Our specialization offers mobility and real chances to get hired by the most sought-after international IT companies, such as IBM, AT&T, Huawei, Ericsson, etc
- Electronics engineer in the fields of IT, automotive and autonomous vessels
- Electronics engineer in transports and telecommunications
- Engineer for telecommunication operators
- Electronic design engineer
- Emission engineer
- Communications design engineer
- Computation systems design engineer
- Security systems engineer
- Image engineer
The undergraduate Master’s degree study program in Circuits and Integrated Systems for Communications, offered by the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, ensures the training and perfecting of experts with higher technical studies in the fields of research, design, construction and exploitation in electronic engineering and telecommunications, by complying with the performance criteria defined by the European higher education system.
For the last three years the enrolment to studies has been organized online, using a 128-bit SSL encryption system.
Admission to studies is carried out as follows:
- Through an admission contest in which the admission average is the weighted average of the Baccalaureate average and the average obtained at the exam in Mathematics.
- Through selection of files, in which the admission average represents the Baccalaureate average.
Every Monday afternoon between 17.00-18.00 we organize online meetings with our students and graduates. If you want to find out not only the latest news from them but also information about enrolment, we invite you here:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Tel: +40241664740
- 104, Mircea cel Bătrân Street