Tehnologii si sisteme de telecomunicații
The undergraduate study program in Telecommunications Systems and Technologies trains highly qualified engineers in the field of Electrical Engineering and Telecommunications who have deep knowledge regarding electronic circuits design, microelectronics systems design, power electronics, robotics, information technology (IT) and communications.
Graduates have competences and skills related to the design, development, implementation and maintenance of electronic systems and equipment, microprocessor and microcontroller based systems, embedded systems, development of software applications for various domains such as data communications, communication systems and multimedia technologies.
WHAT YOU STUDY
- Basic elements related to electronic devices, circuits, systems, instruments and technologies.
- Theory of signals and systems, signal processing techniques.
- Basic methods for signal acquisition and processing.
- Concepts and methods related to computation systems architecture, microprocessors, microcontrollers, programming languages and techniques.
- Creation, implementation and operation of data, voice, video and multimedia services
- Operation of fixed or mobile telecommunication equipment.
- Very high frequencies techniques, radio waves, transmission media, microwave circuits, antennas and propagations, radar systems.
The Engineer diploma is internationally recognized, thus making it possible for you to get a job anywhere around the world.
Opportunities to study abroad
Many of our students choose to study one semester in one of our partner faculties, by applying for an ERASMUS study scholarship. We enjoy European cooperation with the Polytechnic Institute of Grenoble, the Institute of Electronics and Telecommunications of Rennes and INSA Centre Val de Loire, France.
Posibilitate de continuare a studiilor, absolvenții pot aprofunda cunoştinţele dobândite prin studii de masterat de cercetare științifică (în română și engleză) în domeniul Circuite și sisteme integrate de comunicații
All of our graduates may choose to pursue a career at sea or onshore.
Our students benefit from professional counselling and support in terms of being integrated on the labour market.
Maritime officer certificate
The presence of electronic engineers onboard ships has become indispensable due to the continuous technological development of the international maritime fleet. The Certificate of competence as maritime officer may be obtained by our graduates upon completing a series of optional specialty courses for electronic engineers onboard ships.
State of the art laboratories
- Laboratory equipment for measurements. Sensors, transducers, electronics materials
- State of the art computing equipment
- Modern platform for the characterization of very high frequency circuits and systems, equipped with anechoic chamber – the only university to possess such a laboratory in Southern Romania (Banat – Muntenia – Dobrogea).
- Software –defined radio equipment (SDR)
- Professional software for simulating and designing very high frequency circuits and systems.
The second and third year of studies will provide the perfect framework for strengthening your theoretical knowledge and gaining the necessary skills, in accordance with the specialization you have chosen, at the premises of various companies that have concluded partnerships with our university and within our specialty laboratories.
- Practical training at the premises of partner companies:
- Microchip Technology
- GMB Computers
- Junior Group
- Enercon Services Carpathians
OPORTUNITĂȚI DE CARIERĂ
Graduates of Telecommunication Systems and Technologies may obtain jobs in the electronics and telecommunications industry.
- Electronics engineer in the fields of IT, automotive and autonomous vessels
- Electronics engineer in transports and telecommunications
- Engineer for telecommunication operators
- Electronic design engineer
- Emission engineer
- Communications design engineer
- Computation systems design engineer
- Security systems engineer
- Image engineer
For the last three years the enrolment to studies has been organized online, using a 128-bit SSL encryption system.
Admission to studies is carried out as follows:
- Through an admission contest in which the admission average is the weighted average of the Baccalaureate average and the average obtained at the exam in Mathematics.
- Through selection of files, in which the admission average represents the Baccalaureate average.
Every Monday afternoon between 17.00-18.00 we organize online meetings with our students and graduates. If you want to find out not only the latest news from them but also information about enrolment, we invite you here:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Tel: +40241664740
- 104, Mircea cel Bătrân Street