The overall aim of the RiskExpert Course is to provide an employee of a private company or State, with competencies in field of “Prevention-reduction technological risks”, in activities related to technical/ technological systems. Specific processes addressed are: preparation of risk analysis (setting the context, identify sources of risk, risk assessment, preventive measures and risk reduction, strategic planning) and verification (monitoring, audit and control), both having as purpose reporting to management and the provision of professional assistance in management decision making.
On completion of the RiskExpert Course, the trainees are expected to be able to:
- Understand management, mathematics, statistics, integrated management of quality-environment-occupational health evaluation, probabilistic modeling and planning, use computer systems and databases as well as knowledge of relevant national legislation and international scope.
- Collect information about technological processes and engineering systems that compose them; processing them with the help of principles, assumptions and relevant internal and external regulations.
- Train the personnel of different technological areas
- Provide advice in the process of identifying and assessing risk, supporting the lead in informing the decisions through the provision of technical information accurate, complete and lawful.
- Consult managers more efficient as regards technological and technical risks/be responsible for the accuracy of the information and analyses presented on which basis the leadership decisions.
- Present solutions, the signature and initialing of risk analysis.
The course is open to all persons who have professional accreditation and responsibility to carry out analyses and management programs and prevention and reduction of technological risks
- Higher education diploma
- Faculty graduation mark will be a selection criterion of high priority.
RiskExpert Course – 400 Euro. Payment cash or bank transfer in Euro or Romanian currency (LEI).
For students RiskExpert Course fee – 200 Euro
21 days, 228 hours
Constanta Maritime University, 104, Mircea cel Bătrân St, Constanţa, 900663, Room P020 (MDI).
Number of participants
Minimum 10 – Maximum 40
The training sessions combine theoretical and practical exercises. The course didactic materials are written in English/Romanian and the course will be held in Romanian/ English unless otherwise agreed.
The trainees’ knowledges are assessed by a commission named by NAQ, Constanta branch, at the end of the course.
On successful completion of the RiskExpert Course, the trainees will receive the Certificate of RiskExpert Course completion, authorized by Educational and Research Ministry, Labor, Family and Social Protection Ministry and National Authority of Qualification (NAQ).
Constanta Maritime University has received FULL APPROVAL from the National Authority of Qualification (NAQ) to run RiskExpert Course.
Occupational standard for Environmental Systems manager- COR 214949
Course Coordinator: Prof. PhD. Eng. Mariana PANAITESCU
Mobile: +40 755 047 477