- Your home university should first nominate you to the Erasmus+ Office of the Constanta Maritime University. The nominations should be sent to email@example.com
- After your home university has nominated you to study/placement at Constanta Maritime University as an exchange student, you should fill in the Online Application.
- After you enter your personal data to complete your application, you must upload the supporting documents for this: Transcript of Records (from your home university), Learning Agreement Student Mobility for Studies/Placement and your English Language Certificate. Your application is complete and will be processed only after you have followed all the steps of the application system and entered all the required information.
- After we have received your application and the host department has approved it, we will send you an Acceptance Letter, along with information on living and studying in Constanta, Romania.
- 15 July for the winter semester/full academic year
- 30 November for the summer semester